- You Lin Stationery Enterprise Sdn Bhd can only send orders to street addresses in Malaysia. We do not deliver to P.O. Box addresses.
- We are unable to ship to international addresses at this moment.
- At the time of delivery, you will be required to validate the receipt of the products by providing your signature to the delivery courier.
- By signing, you agree that you have inspected the packing of the parcel and have ensured that the seal is not damaged.
- Should the seal be broken, please check the contents of the parcel and you may refuse to sign for the parcel.
- If you are not at home to receive your purchased order, please track the status of your shipment on the courier website.
- Should the order be unable to be delivered to you successfully after 2 attempts (or any stipulated number of attempts by the appointed logistics provider) or you do not pick up your order at a nearby location as stated by the courier, the order may be forfeited and we will not refund you any amount that you have spent on your order.
- We deliver all orders using our standard packaging materials. We do not provide any special packaging at this moment.
- We are only able to deliver to one address per order. If you would like to deliver to multiple addresses, please place each order separately for each unique address.
- You Lin Stationery Enterprise Sdn Bhd delivery will only be limited to local delivery only.
- All You Lin Stationery Enterprise Sdn Bhd delivery will only be available for any order below 30KG (weight or volumetric, whichever greater) only.
- You Lin Stationery Enterprise Sdn Bhd charges a standard shipping & handling fee of RM6.50 (Within West Malaysia), RM13.00 (East Malaysia), for the first KG on all purchases.
- Every subsequent KG will be charged a standard rate which subjects to our delivery rate card based on the delivery address.
- These conditions are subject to change by the management.
- There will be STRICTLY NO REFUNDS for any shipping & handling charges.
- We strive to deliver your purchased products within the shortest time possible. All orders are processed as soon as the transaction is confirmed. All orders are dispatched and delivered by our designated courier from Monday to Friday, excluding weekends and public holidays. (There are possibilities that the courier delivers during weekends, they will contact you before arrival).
STANDARD DELIVERY LEAD TIME
- Confirmed orders will be shipped out from our warehouse within 2 - 4 business day(s) if they are placed before 12:00 pm, Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays.
- Aside from public holidays, orders placed on Friday after 12:00 pm and over the weekend will be processed on the following Monday and shipped out from our warehouse within 2 - 4 business day(s).
- Delivery ETA (Expected Time of Arrival) are as follows:
- Peninsular Malaysia: 2 – 5 working days for your order to arrive.
- Sabah / Sarawak: 5 – 8 working days for your order to arrive.
- Delivery to rural or remote areas may require an additional of 2 – 3 working days.
SALE / PROMOTIONAL PERIODS
- 1. During peak sale / promotional periods, our delivery may take slightly longer than the usual lead times due to surges in online order volumes.
- Peninsular Malaysia: Additional 3 - 5 working days for your order to arrive.
- Sabah / Sarawak: Additional 3 - 7 working days for your order to arrive.
- 2. It is advised to place your order 2 weeks in advance of festive periods such as Hari Raya, Chinese New Year, Deepavali, etc.