SPM Go Ancient China Playing Board (SPM 108)
Go was used in ancient China as a standard military for planning battles. When comparing to today's online war games, Go looks extremely simple but yet it can give hours of playing fun and strategy planning at the highest level.
Often mistaken with the game Reversi or Othello, Go is much for a chess player type of game. Easy to learn but takes time to master.
This game can be played by beginners (on a 9 X 9 grid) as well as experts (on a 19 X 19 grid) because of a large playing board supplied.
- Traditional sized playing board
- 2 different sized playing grid for beginners or experts
- Alphanumeric coordinate system to identify points on board
- 180 black and 180 white seeds
- Suitable for ages 7 years old & above
- 1x Playing board
- 1x Set of black and white seeds
- 1x Instruction manual